Danfoss Thermostat KP 77
060L112166 Danfoss KP thermostats are used for regulating, monitoring and alarm systems in... more
Product information "Danfoss Thermostat KP 77"
Danfoss KP thermostats are used for regulating, monitoring and alarm systems in industry. The KP series are temperature-operated electric circuit breakers. The thermostats are fitted with a single-pole switch (SPDT), and can control single-phase ac motors of up to 2 kW directly.
- Temperature ranges: 0° C to 150° C
- High contact load - Ultra short bounce-time
- Also available with gold plated contact systems
- Enclosure IP44 when mounted with top cover and back plate
- Also available with enclosure IP55 for OEM customers
- Small dimensions - space saving - easy to install
- Shock and impact resistant
Related links to "Danfoss Thermostat KP 77"